Maria's love of real estate is just as great as her love for Colorado; as a Colorado native, she enjoys all that her state has to offer. When not enjoying the mountains, the vast amount of trails or the sunny skies, she can be found working on her next real estate investment.
Maria's career started after she attended Colorado State University, where she obtained her degree in Construction Management. Her degree took her to all corners of the world, working on all kinds of projects; from SuperFund Sites to Rebuild and Renovate military bases to estimating the cost of damage from Hurricane Katrina. Longing for a slower paced life but still maintaining the skills gained while working on construction projects, she turned her focus to residential properties.
The common threads in Maria's background - construction, demolition, rebuilds, regulation compliance, cost and schedule control - are important advantages for any real estate buyer, seller, and/or investor. If you've established any purchasing or selling questions, ideas, or other needs related to personal real estate and/or investment properties - including referrals to other cities, knowledge of current regulations, and Spanish speaking services - contact Maria Martinez. Maria's confidence and ability to find solutions best for you is first-rate.
Please sign up for Maria's newsletter at Maria's West and Main Newsletter signup.
· Licensed Real Estate Broker (#FA100078748) -Department of Regulatory(DORA), Division of Real Estate
· Member- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
· Member- Aurora Association of Realtors
· Member- Colorado Association of Realtor
· Member- National Association of Realtors
· Member- REcolorado Colorado’s largest MLS platform
· Member- National Association of Residential Property Managers (Professional Member)